RIP ⚰️ headphones 🎧


 Ik I am writing after a longggggggg time. I write actually type when I am seriously stressed. Today it was the so a basic things is going in my life I am not so big that I am only a 13 years old boy. So Delhi govt. Opened school so our school announced that they will take offline exam and I each one is tensed I am studying german and I am veryyy poor in it. MY CONDITION IS LIKE I will fail (not really but I will get bad grade ) that I don't want so what happened today because of fear I learnt German whole night yesterday. So my father started shouting on me and wake we up so my first class was of ct period and I use headset and I saw today itself it broked into two pieces just the wire is connected. The till it I was lil bit depressed then in the end of class I had break so I did German back experience unfortunately I don't know all answers. Then I got only 20mins break from my mother. Then after lunch I started sst so when I started my mom teaches me so that means my mom should communicate with me so she started speaking then my sister class was also going so she started saying my imp points are getting missed get out of here so for Shanti (quite)  we went to roftop there is a room in on my rooftop so we went there just after 5mins my sis came and said I am done ✅ come downstairs so I can talk to my friend really wtf she send us upstairs in winter for just 5 mins . In room she always say even heater is on that it's cooled but this chillness gone when she talk to her friend. Then my mom started doing her workshop and my father gave me multiplication sums I was unable to do it in one shot the main reason was that I was having headache So I went with my father to Market there we bot super glue to paster my headphones but it didn't work it was totally waste 5rs waste, my fingers was getting stick to each other do soup wastage, water wastage then the ear cuff of my headphones also get a layer of glue so this didn't work plus this all happened so I got depressed and started crying I felt sooooooo bad I can't tell the I studied sst again now I am writing this soo the main thing was about my headset so bye bye till then bye bye (don't go wait for new post)